Friday, July 25, 2008

River fun!

Today we met my friend Erica and her son Jack for a play date. We played for awhile at Erica's house and ate lunch at her house. Then we took the kids to a local park that has a river inside the park. We let the kids wade and play in the water. They had a blast. Erica is due with her second baby in three weeks or less. We tried to squeeze in one more play date before Blaire Eva arrives. Enjoy the pictures! In sad news I only have one week left before I have to go back to school. The summer has gone by so fast. At least I am only going back part-time again! Paige and I have been having fun this summer and are sad that it is almost over.



Look at Jack jump!




**In other great news, two of my best friends welcomed their second children into the world in the last two weeks! Congratulations and we can't wait to meet them!
Kate and James welcomed, Ella Naomi Carlson on July 12th!
Bridgette and Don welcomed Aidan William Donal Coleman on July 21st!
Check out their blogs for pictures!!

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Looked like a fun day! Love the pictures. Good luck with making the transition back to work too.

The Carlson Chronicles said...

It looks like Paige had a blast! She is fearless!! :) Yay! We look forward to you meeting Ella, too!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I realized after reading a bunch of comments that I left that out. I have a severe kidney infection. Lucky me!

Paige looks so cute with her friend!

Gina and Bobby said...

That looks like so much fun. You will have to tell me where that is. I start my student teaching in 2+ weeks :(

Anonymous said...

we miss you so much.xoxo xoxxoxoxo