Yes, it's true!! We are expecting our second baby. We are very excited and Paige is ready to be a big sister! I am about 10 weeks along now. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat at the doctor's today and it was so amazing to hear that little sound again. I am due on March 9th so Paige will be three when the baby is born. So, now you know the reason why I haven't been updating the blog lately. I am so EXHAUSTED! I would rather sleep than do anything else. Hopefully when we hit the second trimester in a few weeks I will be feeling much better. I also started back to work last week so I have been even more tired. Many of you know that I teach first grade in a jobshare classroom. We share the classroom and we each work 2 1/2 days a week. I love it! We start that schedule next week. The first two weeks we work more of a full time schedule. The first week is getting our classroom ready and this week the kids started back on Monday. My partner and I each worked the first two days so they kids could get to know us both and we could learn about them as well. So today is my only day of this week. Next week I start my normal schedule I work Tuesday, Thursday, and and 1/2 day on Fridays. Enjoy the cute video!
11 comments:
Congratulations, Jenn!!! That is wonderful news. I hope you are feeling well. The video is so cute! The job share sounds really great too. I don't know if we have that type of thing here for teachers. I haven't heard of it before but I think it sounds like a very smart idea for all of the moms out there especially. I hope you are able to get some rest when you are home from work. I remember those first trimester days of going to bed at 7pm!! Congrats to you & your family.
What a cute way to tell. Congratulations again. I can't beleive you are 10 weeks already. Who do you share with? I read your website and saw she taught in Cherokee county. I was wondering where.
How exciting! Paige is toooo cute.
Keep the updates comin'. ;)
-Lora
Hi Paige!
This is Aunt Tina sending along a Hello to you and your parents.
Take good care of your mom because she is VERY tired! Tell her to rest while she can. If she thinks she is tired now, just wait till there are two children!
Hello, yeah yeah yeah more grandkids. were are very happy and excited,for you and to be havingmore grandkids rules! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxolove ya miss ya.
That is so exciting Jen! I am very happy for you guys! I hope to see you in October when I am in Georgia- we will be about 4.5 miles from each other- too weird!
Sarah (Kates friend from Maine)
Congratulations! That was such a clever way to announce it! I hope you have more energy soon, and I hope you're feeling well. My best to you all!
OMG yaaaay! Congrats sweetie! That is awesome. Even better is the baby is due March 9th, SOOOO if you can squeeze him/her out early you might make it in time for MY birthday on the 7th!
My gosh Paige is adorable. She's going to make a fantastic big sister I'm sure.
From one Mom to another: Once you have 2 children you'll wonder how you got along with only 1. The difference is amazing and soooo cool when you see how siblings interact with each other.
Yay for you guys! I'm super happy for you all.
congratulations guys!
Hey guys its the Zieglers'.. We are so excited for ya'll!!! We saw the video and thought it was so sweet,Paige will be an awesome BIG SISTER.Plus Erin is so excited(you know how she is about babies):) Well hope to see you(4)soon..BYE PAIGE!!!!
LOVE, THE ZIEGLER FAMILY
Hey guys its the Zieglers'.. We are so excited for ya'll!!! We saw the video and thought it was so sweet,Paige will be an awesome BIG SISTER.Plus Erin is so excited(you know how she is about babies):) Well hope to see you(4)soon..BYE PAIGE!!!!
LOVE, THE ZIEGLER FAMILY
Post a Comment