Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy 4th Annivesary!

While we were in NY last week Brad and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary on June 26th!We decided to forgo gift giving and do something fun with just the two of us. We decided to rent a room at a bed and breakfast in Skaneateles. It was called The Hummingbird House and we stayed in the Rose Room. We got their on Thursday afternoon and walked around the shops and sat down by the water talking. (Skaneateles Lake) Then we headed back to our room and got ready for dinner. We ate at Rosalie's Cucina. The food was fantastic. It was very nice to have some time for just Brad and I as a couple. I love you so much, Brad and I look forward to many more years together. Thanks for a wonderful day!
The Hummingbird House
The Rose Room

If you are ever in Skaneateles it was a beautiful place to stay with a wonderful host named Sabina. She makes a delicious homemade breakfast too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 4 years!! That's wonderful!

Lindy said...

Yes, I do remember you! When I read your comment I got a mental picture of what I thought you looked like and then when I pulled up your blog I was right! You look just how I remember! Good to see that you guys are well, too. I love this blog thing-makes it so easy and fun to keep up with people! That bed and breakfast looks so cute. I'm so jealous of all you guys living back east. Someday!...

Susan and Lee said...

Happy Anniversary! We celebrated our 4 year on June 5th

Matt, Tara, Noah and Chloe said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!

Gina and Bobby said...

Happy Anniversary. It seems like forever ago that we all got married!
Congrats!!!!!!

Spice said...

So great! Happy Anniversary :)

DOW FAMILY said...

happy 4th! Wow. Let's see...you were in NY and we didn't hear from you!!! Love skanet. lake. so nice!