The downstairs half bath with a cute little girl:)
More pictures to come of other rooms. Brad, his sister, his dad, and I painted almost the whole house. The entire house was white! Since someone had already lived here it was so dirty too. Brad and his dad also changed all the light fixtures and I mean all...SO needless to say we have been very busy. I haven't finished decorating every room yet but I wanted to wait till I at least had curtains in most of the rooms before I added the pictures.
3 comments:
Love the new house, Jenn! You decorate so nicely!
Talk with you soon!
Kate
Your house is beautiful,we love the powder room with our little darling in there, getting into stuff.LOVE YAxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo
Umm....do you have the perfect looking house or what! This looks like a show house (especially b/c you put on all the lights like they do when showing a house :0P. Seriously, your home is a beautiful reflection of you guys: warm, inviting, and beautiful.
Love,
Bridge
Post a Comment