
This year Paige was
Pebbles from the
Flinstones. She looked so adorable!

Getting ready to go trick-or treating! We took her to about ten houses and let her walk around outside and see the costumes. She thought it was fun. She did get spooked a few times at some of the haunted houses but overall she liked it. She wanted to walk right into people's houses!She also helped us give out candy at the door. We are already out of candy at 8:00. I bought five big bags. This neighborhood is to big. Next year I will have to be more prepared!

Enjoying a piece of
chocolate after all that hard work. Mom, I think I like trick-or-treating!

Paige and I this morning with Laura and Will. Will was dressed as
Bam-
Bam! They were so cute together but we couldn't get a picture of
them together. Will is 17 months old and Paige is almost 21 months. Toddlers don't
want to stand still.
1 comment:
Paige looks so cute . Love the bone and the chocolate face. After all the work to get the candy,she should have that face. 10 more days love ya.xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment