
We have been pretty busy the past couple weeks. My dad and Cheryl came to visit and we had lots of fun. Then we have been having fun playing outside with Paige, going to the pumpkin patch, and enjoying the cooler weather. Here is a pumpkin we carved this past Saturday. I forgot my camera when we went to the pumpkin patch so the ones after we got home will have to do!


Paige on her four wheeler! Now that we have a flat driveway she can ride on it! This was a gift for her first birthday from Nana and Papa. I can't believe that we are four months away from her second birthday!

Paige enjoying a cupcake that Mommy made.

No more baby face:(

Here are some pictures from when Grandpa was here. We went to the aquarium, went to a local dairy and went on a hayride, and spent lots of time playing with Grandpa and Cheryl.

Driving Grandpa's truck.



Mom, I found a rock.

I
love my necklace that Grandma gave me. I like to wear it all the time.

Playing on my car again!

Mommy, Daddy, and me on the hayride.

Sitting in the hay.

This is so much fun!

Making
smores with Grandpa at the bonfire. We also went in a corn maize but I
forgot to take pictures!

Paige tyring out the jumping pad. All the big kids were knocking her off!

Testing out this
tractor just for my Uncle Jay and Uncle
Steve!

2 comments:
Hello Paige looks so sweet. her hair is so long and pretty. she is having fun on the car, i can't wait to see her ride it. how cute on the JD, i'm sure the boys will love that pic.love xoxoxoxoxo
Oh, those eyes. Miss seeing you every couple of days. Hope you don't forget me until I can get over all this work that Anut Cassie and I are doing. You are beautiful and Papa and I love you sooooooooo much. Nana
Post a Comment