
Today Brad, Paige, and I headed out to the Fall Festival at our pre-school. It was chilly today so we bundled up and decided to go have some fun anyway! Here is Paige getting her face painted.

Paige with her flower.

Each class made a scarecrow for a contest. Paige's class decided on the theme of The Big Bad Wolf and the Three Little Pigs. Here is Paige with her class scarecrow. My class theme was Johnny Appleseed. I forgot to take a picture of it.

The three of us on the hay ride. Excuse the giant pregnant lady!

Paige playing some games.

Daddy helping Paige in the sack race.

Paige playing in the bounce house.

We also decorated some sugar cookies.

Paige enjoying her treat!

Paige got her face painted one more time with a ladybug.

After the festival we decided to go to the pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins. We have had a fun filled Fall day!!

Daddy and Paige
7 comments:
What a fun day! You look fabulous, by the way! Our Paige's have the same shirt. Last year Paige had the same one and wore it out! This year she wanted the orange one. Little girls are SO fun!
That wolf and piggy scarecrow is just too too cute. Love the picture where she is decorating the cookie. Nana
You look great, Jenn! I just can't believe how big Paige is getting!! So cute!
My beautiful preggo daughter,and how cute Paige is with that face Painting.WE can not wait tee come visit you lovexoxxoxoxoxoxo
Such cute photos Jenn!
So fun, Jenn! You look great!!! I hope you are feeling well.
Those are great Jen! I can't believe how grown up our kids are looking. Looking forward to meeting your new little one
Post a Comment