My labor woke me up at 4 am and I told Brad that I thought it was time. We dropped off Paige and headed to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital at about 7:30 and got all settled in. I was having contractions at that point about four minutes apart and they were pretty intense so I got my epidural. It was very helpful! Logan arrived at 11:52 am and we were so thrilled. Logan was 7 pounds, nine ounces and nineteen inches long! We are also shocked at all of his dark hair and how much he had!!
Our blog was created so all of our family and friends near and far could keep up with our family in words and pictures!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Announcing Logan Bradley!!
My labor woke me up at 4 am and I told Brad that I thought it was time. We dropped off Paige and headed to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital at about 7:30 and got all settled in. I was having contractions at that point about four minutes apart and they were pretty intense so I got my epidural. It was very helpful! Logan arrived at 11:52 am and we were so thrilled. Logan was 7 pounds, nine ounces and nineteen inches long! We are also shocked at all of his dark hair and how much he had!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations to all of you!!! I love all of the pictures & you guys all look great! Hope you are recovering well, Jenn. Congrats again!
He is just precious. Love the dark hair! Hope you are recovering and finding time to rest.
Our sweet little guy is hearad all is well. we can not to wait to see him.we will be ther soon yeh yeh more gran babes.xoxoxoxoxoxlove ya lots
Jenn Brad and Paige- We love the new addition to the family! He's so cute. We can't wait to meet him in person. Love Aunt Nicole and Uncle Jay
I'm so excited for you all! He is precious...I love the close-up of him in the red. PERFECTION!!! Enjoy every waking moment...one day we'll wish they were still waking us up, right?
I love the "family of four" pic! Beautiful. It's so fun to see Paige the big sister too--she was made for the job. Ughh, sorry you have to enter sleep deprivation zone; hopefully it will be a short phase. So excited for the four of you!
Post a Comment