Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brad's Birthday and The Circus!

Last Friday, February 20th we celebrated Brad's 39th birthday! Here are Paige and Brad while he was opening his presents!
A new shirt!

Another new shirt!


Unfortunately we didn't get to celebrate as much as I wanted. Brad had to work on Friday so when he got home from work we opened his gifts and we had to get ready to head out to the circus. My dad and Cheryl were in town visiting and they went with us as well. They also took us out to dinner the night before to celebrate Brad's birthday. I love this picture of Paige munching on her hot dog!




The circus!



Dad, me, Paige, and Brad






Daddy and Paige





Mommy and Paige







The elephant marching.




















Paige had a blast. She was enthralled by everything and was so excited about each act. She shared some popcorn with Grandpa too! She was exhausted when we left. I thought for sure she would crash in the car but she wanted to talk about all that we saw.




















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see clowns?!!! Ew Ew! Scary! haha. It looks like you guys had a blast. I'm glad you got to spend your Birthday with family! Next year will be a big one:)! Love and miss everyone.

maggiemae and family said...

nice shirt little paiger :)!!!

Jordan said...

Looked like a fun time!

Elissa said...

how fun!! she is so cute! it's great that you have so many family visitors!