Monday, October 27, 2008

Last couple of weeks!!

Last week at Paige' s school they had a special day for dads! It was called "Doughnuts with Dad!" Brad came to school with Paige and she got to show off her dad while they ate some yummy goodies! Paige also made a nice poem for daddy and a special picture. Paige was so excited that Daddy was going to her class.
Smiling with daddy as they got ready to go.

Being goofy with daddy as they got ready to go.


They week before that my dad and Cheryl came into town to spend a week with us. We had a lot of fun visiting when they were here and celebrating their anniversary and Cheryl's birthday. I should have taken more pictures but I didn't! Here are Paige and Grandpa making pancakes (or as Paige says mancakes). Thank you so much for all the comments on our last blog post. We appreciate everyone. Thank you also for all the cards and phone calls. We feel very loved and supported by our friends and family. Having so much support is helping us more than you know. I went to the doctor last week and we learned that the miscarriage was not chromosomal so that leaves some more questions to be answered. I had to have some blood work done and they were running some tests on me now. So hopefully we will know more soon. We are healing a little more each day and Paige is a big help in that. She is an amazing blessing and we are so glad that we have her!

Coming soon: Pictures from our weekend away at Callaway Gardens!



6 comments:

Fran said...

I'm still thinking of you lots and sending healing thoughts your way. I'm glad your had some nice family time that you have Paige's beautiful face to look at every day! "Mancakes" - too cute!

The Carlson Chronicles said...

"Mancakes", I love it! She is so adorable!!

Jordan said...

We are keeping you all in our prayers, Jenn. I'm glad you got to spend some time with your family! Great pictures! I love the whole Daddy Donut Day. :)

Elissa said...

Glad you are sensing the healing...and the prayers. What a precious little girl you have!

Anonymous said...

Paige can you make me some mancakes when you come her to visit?! Yummy! You look so pretty and big! love & miss you:) Nicole
ps. Uncle Jay is drawing football plays on post it notes-he said he'll teach you someday.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that things are getting a little better and I hope the doctors can provide some answers for you. (((hugs)))

Mancakes is really cute.