Friday, September 05, 2008

Build-A Bear Birthday Party Fun!

Last week Laura's middle daughter Kate turned six. She invited us to her Build-a Bear party. Paige picked out a bear and had a great time building her bear. It was a fun party and I am so glad that Paige had a good time! She loves her bear and she has to sleep with it in her bed now!We are so glad that Kate invited us!
Waiting in line to stuff her bear.
Paige was the youngest child there! She still had fun with all the older kids.
Picking out a heart for her bear. Paige named her bear "Cinderellie" She loves Cinderella right now and wants to watch the movie everyday. She doesn't call her Cinderella, she always says Cinderellie.




Hugging her bear when it was all finished.
Washing Cinderellie.
They each got to pick out an outfit and Paige wanted her bear to be a ballerina. I think this picture is so cute. Our daughter is all girl:)
Kate and Paige smiling after a great party!


6 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

That is too cute Jen! I can't believe how big our babies are getting.

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Just wait 'til you have a second though - good luck posting pictures and everything THEN!

We'll be updating our Family blog soon with pics from vacation and everything. That's what happens when Dad is out of the country and then we're all away on vacation.

Anonymous said...

Paige and Jenn look so sweet together. love ya both.xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Mindy said...

How much fun birthday parties are now! I stole your idea from Babynamey.com. Check out my blog, I changed it a little. Love you guys. Miss you!

Jared & Stacey said...

so cute! I love "all girl"! I love it so much that I bet mine will hate pink and be a tomboy.

Anonymous said...

SO cute!