
We took Paige to her first Atlanta Braves baseball game last Thursday night. She had a blast. The Braves are Brad's favorite team in any sport. They aren't having the greatest season this year but we still decided to go and support them. We figured we should go while Paige can
still get in for free. She thought it was so neat to be there and she was
cheering along with everyone. She
kept saying "Go Braves".

Dancing to the music.

Getting a drink. Paige
also ate a whole hot dog! It was one dollar hot dog night. (Which is a deal for sure. I know at most major
league ball parks they cost a fortune.)

The field and
the view from our seats.


Here is Chipper Jones on the big screen. He was getting ready to bat. He has the best
batting average in baseball right now.

Mommy and Paige

Daddy and Paige singing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game". Paige knows all the words since Daddy is
such a big baseball fan. She also has that song on a kids CD that we listen to in
the car all the time!

Doing the Braves, "Tomahawk Chop". We all had a great time. Mommy and Paige both fell asleep in the car on the way home.
2 comments:
Ok, first that last comment on the gymnastics post was me. I am trying to do this from my phone, in the dark in bed because I can't sleep. It didn't work right!
Anyway, I didn't think Paige was a Brad mini me that much anymore until I saw the top pic with him holding her. Geez!!!they are certainly related!
Glad you guys had fun!miss you.
Stacey H
Looks like it was a super fun time.
Post a Comment