Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring Break!

Last week my school was on spring break so we decided to take a trip mid-week to go visit our friends in Ohio! (Don, Bridgette, and Brennan and Baby Coleman #2). We had a great trip visiting and spending some quality time together. We went to the zoo, played on the playground, ate lots of delicious food, visited the church where Don works, and just hung out and let the kids play together. Bridgette even arranged a baby-sitter for one night so the four of us got to go out to a nice dinner and coffee. It was one of the highlights of our trip. Enjoy some of the pictures from our trip.
Paige playing on the playground.
Brennan playing on the playground.
The mommies and their kiddos on the banana seesaw. (the playground is at the ice cream shop)
Going down the slide!
Brennan and Paige at the zoo with the penguins.
Don, Brennan, Brad, & Paige (Paige was pointing to the carousel.
Mommy and Paige riding on the carousel.
Their cute little profiles. (Brennan and Paige are only three weeks apart in age)
Our family

Bridgette (and baby#2) and me (no..I am not pregnant here just this shirt makes it look like it, I think maybe it's time to not wear this shirt.)


Cuddling and watching ELMO!
Bridge and I cooking in the kitchen! (We have been friends since freshman year of college-1995) Hard to believe it has been that long. We missed the rest of the six pack too!



2 comments:

Jordan said...

Hey Jenn!
Sorry I didn't reply on my site - but we try hard not to do any last names or locations on our site. Do you have an email so I can write you? I'd love to catch more & yes it was Laura from HS! We see each other a lot.
You guys take great pictures! It looks like you had a great week.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. P.S. mom didn't sponge paint anything in her living room... thank the LORD.