Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Beautiful spring weather!

Today Paige and I went to the park and had a play date with her friends and Mommy's too! Here she is sitting in the tree looking so cute! (Thanks, Erica for the idea.) The weather was beautiful today. It was about 75 and sunny. A perfect day in the park with friends.

These next series of pictures crack me up. It was so hard to try to get a shot of the toddlers looking at me. Each picture has something funny about one of them. Here are Paige's friends (Jack, Jake, Paige, & Emma)
What did you find?
Emma: I'm outta here. This is taking to much of my playing time.
Jack: I found something on the ground. Do you guys want to see? Paige: Look over there.
I think this might be the best one! Pretty good for a bunch of two year olds.

Stacey and Matney came to play to. Matney is a month old in two days! It's hard to believe it's already been a month!
Matney chowing down!


Swinging away!
Paige
Jack
Emma




This afternoon Paige and I ended up outside again. We played with the chalk.
I made a hopscotch pattern and here is Paige trying to play.

Look at the shoes! So cute!



A couple bonus shots from the weekend! Paige wearing Mommy's shades.











3 comments:

Gina and Bobby said...

I wish my camera would not have died. Those pics are so cute. I still cannot believe that our babies are 2! How did that happen so fast?

Mindy said...

We think so much alike, it just baffles my mind. Toby and I did chalk on the driveway yesterday and I too drew a hop scotch board. I am laughing out loud.Anyway, cute photos. I would love to have copies of the wedding ones. We had a blast at dinner. Love ya!

Fran said...

I'm sure it will come as no surprise to you that Greta has the same purple monkey shirt. : )