
Paige got a table and two chairs for her room from Santa! She loves it!!

Here are two pictures of Paige's room. Her theme is pink and green with flowers. Once she switches to a big girl bed we are going to get white furniture to go with her pink and green room. She already had many white accents in it.


Notice that her table has the same design as her border and decorations.

Here is a close-up. Santa asked Mommy the elf to paint it for him but he dropped off the table. So mommy(me) has been working on it for a couple weeks.

Close-up of the flower. I also added pink and green
polka-dots.

In progress..

In progress...
4 comments:
I love her room! When you have free time call me...I am home and bored and need to make a cute pink room too!
She is so stinking cute!
S. Heald
I love her room! When you have free time call me...I am home and bored and need to make a cute pink room too!
She is so stinking cute!
S. Heald
I love her room! When you have free time call me...I am home and bored and need to make a cute pink room too!
She is so stinking cute!
S. Heald
And I am dork (as usual) and replied 3 times. One day I will be able to work a computer. sorry!
Post a Comment