Sunday, December 23, 2007

Fun days with our girl!

I have been enjoying my Christmas vacation so far. I have been having fun with Paige. Today we went to visit Daddy at work and to meet him for lunch. Here she is in the car waiting for Daddy to come out! Can you tell she was excited to see Daddy!
Paige is becoming such a girlie girl. Today she wanted to wear a "tail" just like Mommy. Tail is what she calls ponytail. How cute does her hair look?
Playing with her stroller and pushing some animal around. She loves to play with her stuffed animals especially her dog Schwartz.
Playing with daddy.
Playing dress-up with her tu-tu. Paige is becoming more verbal everyday and we are blown away by the things that she understands and can do. She loves to talk to us and help with whatever we are doing. This morning I was doing the laundry and I went to clean out the lint trap and she had already done it. She is so observant.
Opening a present at a party last week.
Can we start?
Helping Mommy make brownies last week. Mommy thought I was about to dive in and eat some.

Tomorrow Paige is going to help me make my favorite Christmas cut-out cookies with frosting. I am excited to start this tradition with her and hope we bake together every year. Every day I feel more blessed to have her in my life. I have truly enjoyed being home more with her this year and just the connection that I feel with my daughter. I can't even begin to put it into words. She has the best heart and I love to be around her. She is smart, funny, and so sweet. I am so excited for Christmas this year and I am excited for her to start learning the true meaning of Christmas. Hopefully I will be able to get some video up and pictures before we leave (for NY on Thursday) of Christmas morning but if not you will have to wait till we return. Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

mckennah said...

cant wait for those days with mags i am so looking forward to dress up and stuff like making cookies together!!!