
Our trip to NYC was amazing. Brad and I had a great time and can't wait to go back. We only got to do a fraction of all the things that we wanted to do but still got to do a lot of things.
Unfortunately due to
the writers strike and the Broadway stagehands strike we
didn't get to see Dave Letterman or a B
roadway show. I was very upset about that but that means we just have to go back. We did get to see an off Broadway show called "Frankenstein" (not to be confused with Broadway's Young
Frankenstein). It was very good though. Here are just a few of our pictures. There were places we couldn't take pictures and I figured that twenty pictures for one blog was enough. We went on a NBC studios tour and got to see where they tape Conan O'Brien and Saturday Night Live. We rode the train
down from Syracuse while Paige played with all of her family in the snow. (My mom has all those pictures so I will have to
upload them later.) The train ride was beautiful along the
Hudson and it was
nice to not have to worry about parking
while we were there. It was so neat to just walk around in the city. They were starting to decorate the city for
Christmas and it looked beautiful everywhere. Central Park was amazing and so beautiful. I am not sure why we waited so long to visit (
especially me..
growing up in NY and
never visiting:) We will be back for sure...it's even hard to write all the things that we did.

Brad getting ready for his
appearance on TV!

Me and the F.A.O Schwarz solider.

Central Park

Central Park

Brad and I in our carriage ride. It was so cold riding in that carriage.
Central Park

Brad and I in Grand Central Station.

The view from our hotel room.

We stayed on the top floor of out hotel (41st floor) and here is a look at the street below.

The statue of liberty from the Staten Island Ferry.

A view of Manhattan from the ferry.


These next two pictures are of a commercial,
TV show, or movie that they were
filming while we were
walking through the financial district.

Take 2

Thinking about what I can get inside the store:)

This is a
commercial they were filming in the Financial
District for the Hartford Insurance Company..hence the deer on a
stick!

Take 2

Chrysler Building

Brad waiting for
the subway.

Times Square

A play I would have liked to have seen.

More Times Square!

Brad and I at Rockefeller Center.

All
the ice skaters at
Rockefeller center. It cost 15 dollars a person plus 10 dollar skate rental so we didn't do it. We decided to save our money for something else. This same night we ate at an
Irish pub around
the corner and we saw Brian Williams from NBC Nightly News...our only
celebrity sighting.

The city at night

Two pictures from the Museum of Natural History.


Two pictures from before we left. Brad, Bill, Steve, Jenn, Jay, and Nicole.

Me and my bros!!
2 comments:
It looks like you had a great time! Can't wait to hear more about it the next time we chat...soon, I hope!
Kate
we had the best time with Paige . she is so much fun,and a good girl .she made us so happy to spend the time with her and all of us together.xoxoxxoxoxoxxo
Post a Comment