Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hair today..gone tomorrow!

So I was watching Oprah a few weeks ago and she did a segment with Hilary Swank where she cut her hair and donated it to Pantene so they can make wigs for women and children with cancer. I had already been growing out my hair for Locks of Love and decided to read about Pantene's idea on their website. There you only had to cut off eight inches as opposed to Locks of Love where you have to cut of 10. I decided eight would be easier and faster and I was ready to cut my hair. SO yesterday I went and got it chopped and I love it! My hair is on it way to Pantene now! I ended up cutting about 10 inches by the time it was trimmed anways!Check out Pantene's website if you think you might want to try it too!!
Before
After
After
After

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl. Love the new dew, looks very pretty what a sweet thing to do love ya so muchxoxoxoxoxoxoxx.

mckennah said...

love the new hair cut it is so cute....my hair just wont grow that long but i will try :)

Beth said...

Wow, the new 'do looks great! You had a lot of healthy hair to still have a good amount of length after such a 'trim.' I don't think I could ever grow 8 EXTRA inches of healthy hair...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have clicked through to your page from other blogs before. Your little girl is gorgeous! I can't wait to have my own little one. :)

Anonymous said...

Jenn your hair looks so good!!! plus it was for a good cause! Jay

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn! You're hair looks amazing! Isn't Oprah so inspirational?! haha. Hope things are going well tell Brad and Paige I said hi. See ya soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it, girl!

Kate

Fran said...

Ha, like today, I was home with a sick Greta that same day that Oprah did the hair-chopping thing. That's great that you did that, and your hair looks fantastic! I did donate to LOL about this time last year. I had been wanting to chop it off anyway, so it wasn't a great selfless deed or anything, but it was a great feeling to be able to contribute to a good cause!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE NEW HAIR! It looks awesome!
Can't wait to see you Tuesday, its been way too long!

Anonymous said...

Geez...that anonymous is me, Stacey H., and I'm a dork who forgot my name!

Lora said...

I love it! you've always had such pretty hair. I think you've inspired me to chop mine! ;)