Day two was beach day! Paige loved going in the "wa-wa" and trying to catch the seagulls. Which she called "airpane"(airplane) by mistake at first. It was so cute.
Paige feeling the sand on her feet.
Walking with Daddy in the water.Our blog was created so all of our family and friends near and far could keep up with our family in words and pictures!
Day two was beach day! Paige loved going in the "wa-wa" and trying to catch the seagulls. Which she called "airpane"(airplane) by mistake at first. It was so cute.
Paige feeling the sand on her feet.
Walking with Daddy in the water.
3 comments:
Really like the pic in the chair and the one standing on the beach. The one where Paige is walking away is awesome. Nana
What a cute family. Jenn you look great!! ;)
Jenn, just so you know that you aren't just biased when you think you have the cutest little girl in the world..she is adorable!! I love her blond hair and I'm glad she's holding on to the chubby cheeks. Did you get that suit at Target? So funny b/c the day I found out I was having a girl I went right out and bought that bathing suit. I had seen it there a few days before and thought, if I'm having a little girl I am so getting that suit:)
Post a Comment