

Here is a picture from Paige and Daddy on Father's Day! They are so cute together. I wanted to write a blog for Brad today to celebrate our annivesary. We have been married three years today. It's so hard to believe. It has gone so fast. Brad, I love you so much. Every day I love you more. I am so blessed to call you my husband. You take such wonderful care of Paige and I. You are an amazing father and I love to see you with Paige. No one makes her laugh like Daddy. She is "your little girl" for sure. Thank you for being a terrific husband to me also. I look foward to all the wonderful years still to come! I love you!
1 comment:
Happy be-lated anniversary!! Were so glad you all stopped to visit the Ohio Colemans on your way home. It was quick but loads of fun. We're already looking forward to our next visit.
Love yas,
OCs
Post a Comment