Paige is walking like a champ and loving every minute! She wants to be on the go all the time. I tried to snap this picture of her today while she was walking around.
This is what I looked like after dinner tonight! I'm not sure how much made it in my mouth.
Paige is really starting to play with her toys. She loves to push her train around the house.
Let's go, giraffe!
Paige making a mess at dinner!
3 comments:
No longer a baby, but now a toddler! Time goes so fast!! Paige is just adorable! She has such beautiful eyes!
Hope to be able to see her again soon!
Love yas!
Kate
grama little girl is so big and so pretty ican see more jenn in her now but she still looks like her daddy iwant to kiss her little darling face love xoxoxoxoxoxox
Our beautiful blue eyed Princess Paige. We grandparents are all so lucky to have such a darling little girl to claim as our own. Glad you are walking and giving your mom and dad a run for the money ha! ha! Love ya Paige, Nana & Papa
Post a Comment