I like both of the photos and don't know which I like better. The inside photo shows her beautiful smile and teeth but has shadows around her head. The outside photo does not have the shadows or her smile. She's gorgeous in both of the photos so I just can't pick. Nana
Hi Rices, I like the one of her on the bike, but I really think her invite picture is the best. Even though she's not smiling, she just looks so perfect with her pretty little face and big blue eyes on display. Tell us if we need to vote. What contest is it anyway? Love yas, Colemans
5 comments:
I like them all!! But the birtday invitation is my favorite
I agree with Jay...all are adorable, but I think I like the birthday invitation best!
I like both of the photos and don't know which I like better. The inside photo shows her beautiful smile and teeth but has shadows around her head. The outside photo does not have the shadows or her smile. She's gorgeous in both of the photos so I just can't pick. Nana
I like the second of the two! Good luck! Tell us if we need to vote for her :) I can't believe she is almost one!!!!
Hi Rices,
I like the one of her on the bike, but I really think her invite picture is the best. Even though she's not smiling, she just looks so perfect with her pretty little face and big blue eyes on display. Tell us if we need to vote. What contest is it anyway?
Love yas,
Colemans
Post a Comment