Thursday, January 04, 2007

Eleven Months Old!!!




Paige turned eleven months old on January 2nd!! It's so hard to believe! She is cruising the furniture a little now and loves playing with all of her new toys. She says, "mama", "dada", "hey", and "uh-oh" when she drops stuff. It is very cute!! She loves riding on her mermaid car that Aunt Cassie, Uncle Shane, Grant, & Brooke got her!! We are excited to see what the eleventh month brings!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn and brad and paige- the new pictures are awesome! See now that you told me how to do comments i'm gonna leave them all the time! I like the one of all us in front of the tree at mom's!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer (and Brad), Paige is just so adorable! It's great to see all of the recent updated pictures. I like reading what she's doing to get a glimpse of what Greta will be doing in about six weeks. : )
-Fran (McCarthy) Reed

Bridgette said...

"I'm so cute, all I can do is smile!"
- Paige Rice

Tracey said...

She is so adorable! Hope you had a great holiday and happy new year to you all!

Lora said...

hey Jenn!

It was so good to hear from you - I have been meaning to track down your address again because I followed your blog for a while and then lost the URL. How are you? Paige is the cutest! I can't get over her big blue eyes. I'm so glad that you all are doing well and it's so fun to see pics of the 'six pack' on your site (although it's a few cans short). :)
Stay in touch! I will need another momma to give me advice!
love,
lora