Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Rice's on Vacation

Below we have posted lots of pictures of our vacation. We left on June 30th and returned on July 12. We drove to visit some of our friends and family. We drove to Virginia first to visit with our friends Tara and Matt. Tara & Matt are expecting their first baby in August and we wanted to introduce them to Paige too. Don and Bridgette drove down from NJ to hang out with us too. They came so we could meet their son Brennan. We had a great weekend visiting and playing with the babies. Then we drove to NJ to spend one night with Bridgette and Don. It was so great to see all of our friends. Then we drove to NY to spend time with family. We had a fabulous time celebrating the fourth with fireworks and lots of good food. We miss the Hofmann hot dogs, salt potatoes, and half moon cookies and have to eat them when we get to town! It was so wonderful introducing Paige to many of our family and friends. Our friends Kate and James drove up to see us with their son Ryan too. We are so glad we got to see them. We get to go back to NY in September for Melanie and Erik's wedding! This time we are flying! It was a long drive especially with a five month old!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can she be any cuter!!!! What awesome pictures!!! Paige is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Her hair is looking so light.

Bridgette said...

Okay, I'm boycotting your site until I know there are new pictures!!.....
Who am I kidding, I lok everyday regardless because I think Paige is adorable too :0). Alhtough, new pics would be nice... :0P