Playing in my Jumperoo!! (Below) After all that jumping now I need to sleep! Now that she can roll over Paige likes to nap on her belly with her blankie.
It's so hard to believe that Paige is six months old today! She has already been alive for half of a year! It's seems as though she has been in our lives for even longer:) We can't imagine her not in our life! We treasure her so much and thank God for her daily! She is getting bigger every day and it seems like she is learning so much so fast. She loves to giggle and babble. It is so fun to hear her talk. Brad and I love to make her laugh. She is a very active baby. She loves to roll around on the floor and play with all of her toys. She is working on sitting up ( she lasts for about a minute and then plops over) and loves to try to move on her tummy. When she lays on her tummy she puts her knees high in the air and tries to move forward. She will be crawling soon! She also loves her Jumperoo! I am attaching a couple pictures. I have some more to post later! So check back soon for those and an update on her six month stats! We take her for her six month check-up on Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment