Our blog was created so all of our family and friends near and far could keep up with our family in words and pictures!
Monday, August 05, 2013
First Day of Second Grade!!
Sent this sweet girl off to 2nd grade this morning!! Hard to believe it!! Praying for a great year with Mrs. Johnson. Paige got her Kindergarten teacher again because she moved up to second grade. She is so excited!!
Sweet girl!!
2 comments:
grandma
said...
Oh my darling grandaughter,she is so sweet and wow 2nd grade amazing.xooxo
Can you even believe we have 2nd graders??? I think I will say this every year, but time just goes SO fast! I can't believe BOTH of mine will be in school all day this year. The end of a chapter, and the beginning of a new one. Sigh. Love your sweet girl and hope she has a great school year!
2 comments:
Oh my darling grandaughter,she is so sweet and wow 2nd grade amazing.xooxo
Can you even believe we have 2nd graders??? I think I will say this every year, but time just goes SO fast! I can't believe BOTH of mine will be in school all day this year. The end of a chapter, and the beginning of a new one. Sigh. Love your sweet girl and hope she has a great school year!
Post a Comment