Sunday, February 10, 2013

Paige's Birthday

 Since Paige got diagnosed with strep throat on her birthday we kept it a low key day at home. Here she is opening some presents.
 New pajama pants from Aunt Cassie!!
New stamp kit from Uncle Hay & Aunt Nicole!!
 Nana, Grandma, and I went out to lunch with Paige and did a little shopping! It was a fun time with all the ladies!
 My girl and I. Can't believe she is already seven!!
 A yummy dessert that Paige had at lunch.
 We ordered dinner in and had ice cram sundaes for dessert! It was Paige's choice!
I tried to spell her name in chocolate syrup.
 Birthday ice cram song...a new trend???
 Logan wanted in on the fun.
 This is Paige's bets friend Rylie the day before at school lunch. We brought in cupcakes to share with the class.
 Logan had to buy lunch too!
 Birthday girl with a seven card.
 New shades!
 We also played a super fun game called "Headbandz". We all laughed so hard!
Grandma and Grandpa having fun!

1 comment:

grandma said...

cute pics ,had a great time miss ya all so much,looks like the girls h d fun too.xoox