Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Corn Maze 2012

 On Saturday we took the kids to Cagle's Dairy to do the corn maze. We had a great afternoon together. Time for a pumpkin picture.
 The begged to go on the pony ride so we let them.
 It was Logan's first time riding a pony.

 He was telling Brad he could let go and that he didn't need to go with him. He could hold on buy himself.

 Off we go on the maze.

 Love this one!
 We made it to Phase 2!
 My girl and I
 Love this picture!!
 They had so much fun jumping!

 Great air shot.
 Playing with the trucks in the corn.
 They loved this jumpy thing also. I love the shots of them jumping and laughing.



2 comments:

Grandpa Steve said...

Greetings from Brittonfield. Beautiful pictures of the kids. Wish we were able to go with you. I remember the last time we went. Hope to see you in a few weeks. We love you all. Grandpa Steve and Uncle Jay.

grandma said...

That was a fun place.we went there and bought the pumpkin,good times,love he pics...