Sunday, July 29, 2012

Georgia Mountain Fair

 Last weekend we went to the cabin in North Carolina with Brad's whole family! We had the best time in the world!! Nana & Papa treated us to a day at the Georgia Mountain Fair. It was a great day and we created lots of family memories!! It was so hot though!!
 We took some pictures by a log cabin they had there.

 She is growing up so much.
 Mommy being silly.
 All the grandkids!!
 Paige knows how to tie her shoes now! Yeah for her!

 A great family shot that Shane and Cassie took.
 My girl and I!
 I took a picture of all these tractors for Grandpa Steve.

 Logan kissing Brooke. He loves his Brookie!!!

 Love this profile shot of Grant and Logan.
 We also got to watch some racing pigs...nothing like some good redneck fun!!

 They even went through water.
 Paige & Logan by the sign.
 Grant & Logan watching the blacksmith.

 Paige & I on the bee ride!
 Logan riding the train.


 Brooke & Paige loved this ride. They rode it twice!
 Grant was the only one on this ride!

 Paige & Logan on the roller coaster .




 Logan driving the car.
 One night we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows for smores over the fire. It was fun!!
 Logan wanted to do it all by himself with no help.
 Uncle Shane helping Paige.
 Smores!!
Logan ended up with a black eye after he hit it on the bad at the cabin! I am sure that it won't be his last shiner!!

No comments: