Paige & Aunt NicoleGrandma Kathy & Logan
Brad & Grandpa Freddie
Nicole helping Logan look at an exibit.
Brad with Babe Ruth's jersey
This was a movie room they made to look like a baseball park. It was really neat!
The gang!
Lovebirds!
The family
One of the plaques in the hall of fame room.
Brad with Phil Niekro plaque
Hank Aaron plaque....famous Braves players
A cool pennant that I wish I could have got for Brad...but it was 75.00!
The Rice's with an amazing painting of Hank Aaron..it looks like a picture but it is actually a painting.
A Braves display & Brad!
Another Braves display &me!
The Braves locker
This was a room of lockers for each team in the MLB. It had facts and memorabilila from each team. It was my favorite part of the display.
Jay &Brad in the Hank Aaron locker.
Hank Aaron's uniform
Nicole & I at the "Baseball in the movies" exibit!! There's no crying in baseball!!
Unlce Jay is silly!!
At a lighthouse with Grandma &Grandpa
The kids with Uncle Jay & Aunt Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment