Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter!

 We celebrated Easter by going to church and then over to Cassie and Shane's to celebrate with family and friends. We had a yummy meal and an egg hunt! It was a great day! Here is a pic of Brad and I!
 The fam!
 Another family shot
 I think this is my favorite of these two cuties!! Adorable!!
 A basket of goodies to look at!
 Egg hunt time!! He was so excited!!

 His tongue helps him hunt! HA!
 Pretty girl!


 Grant and Logan
 Brooke and Paige
 Cousins!!
 Our family on Brad's side!
 Had to put in this picture of Brooke! Such a dancer!!
 Our fam!
 Paige & Logan
Giving kisses!!

2 comments:

ggroot said...

Love all the pics so cute.we can not wait to see all of you.xoxxoxoxo

Uncle Puma said...

I can't believe how big the kiddos are now!! Ir's insane. We miss you guys so much and we can't wait until you come to NY!!!