On Friday the 3rd we had Paige's "Pajama Night Owl " party at our house. It was a fun theme and Paige had a blast. We invited all the girls from her Kindergarten class and had a girlie party!!
Here are the things for the goodie bags. An owl sleep mask, an owl nail file, owl tattoos, lip gloss, and candy!
Here was the goodie bag all put together.
Here is the sign I made to put on the goodie bags.
Goodie bags ready to go.
I made an owl craft station where the girls each made their own owl to take home.
Paige under her happy birthday sign waiting for the party to start.
In her new owl pajamas for the party.
Cupcake tower
I found these free owl printables online and used cardstock to make the rest of the little sign on the cupcakes. My mom made the cupcakes and frosted them.
The girls each made their own mini pizza to eat.
Here were some signs I made on the food table.
The spread....
Plates and napkins I found to match the theme.
The sign even had owls.
Grandpa Freddie found an owl balloon for Paige to have at her party also!
All Paige's friends enjoying dinner!! They were all so cute in their pajamas!
All the finished owls.
Singing to the birthday girl!
Make a wish!
We watched a movie and painted all of the girls nails.
Then we danced!!
Then we opened presents. Here is Paige & Camden.
Paige & Emmy
Julia & Paige
Kate & Paige
Kylie & Paige
Ryleigh & Paige
Kamryn, Kloey, & Paige It was a blast!! Mom and I were exhausted after. Ten little girls screaming and having fun makes anyone tired. I think the boys were glad they steeped our for the night:)
1 comment:
The cutest party, Jenn!! I love it! Very creative & looked like such a fun time for the girls!
Post a Comment