Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

 Carving our pumpkins for 2011!
 Logan was excited to join in on the fun this year.
 Paige and Daddy working hard.
 This year the kids dressed up as superheros. Here is Logan getting ready to head out trick or treating.
 Paige all ready to go.
 A back shot of their capes. I made their costumes and it was so fun. I am so glad that I did.
 Ready to save the world!

 I also made Logan's boots form old socks. Thanks for the idea Uncle Jay!!


 Hug time!

 I am a superhero!!

 The kids with our neighbor friends. Alyssa, Carter & Austin!
 Off he goes to get some candy or save the world!
 He was so proud of his candy.
 Paige was so excited to fill her bucket to the top!
 Time for a wagon ride.

 Mommy & Paige
 Logan loved looking at all the pumpkins that were out that night!
 Come on Mommy and Daddy!
 Sibling love!!
 Logan wanted to help Daddy with the wagon.
 Daddy & Paige
 Logan has to say cheese at least once during picture time.
 Look at all that loot:)
Candy face!!

1 comment:

grandma said...

These are our superstarslove them so much miss them so much.xoxoxoxo