Wednesday, July 20, 2011

NY Part 2

Paige meeting Melanie and Erik's daughter Avery. Melanie was my best friend growing up and I hope Avery and Paige will be friends just like us!

I love this picture of Aunt Nicole and Logan. You can see him smiling while she is talking to him. It's so sweet! Logan loves his Aunt Nicole!!





Otisco Lake....we spent the third of July at camp for Light Up the Lake night! It brings back so many memories of my childhood and Grandma Carol. I know she was with us in spirit!




Paige testing out the chilly water!







Paige swimming with Grandma Cheryl!










Uncle Jay & Aunt Nicole testing out the paddle boat!









Logan digging up the rocks and putting them in his pail! He was having so much fun!!















Getting ready for a boat ride!














Daddy and Logan
















Logan passed out during the boat ride....here he is sleeping away!




















Paige on the boat!




















Logan and I watching the fireworks!
























Paige climbing a tree at Grandpa's!
























1 comment:

Jason Loetterle said...

We miss you guys!! These pics are awesome. (Because I took all of them. Uncle Jay