
Tara and baby Bria on her first girls weekend:) This past weekend we spent our time in Ohio at Bridgette's house. Tara, Kate, Bridgette, and I had a blast being together! We got to see some movies, play games, go out for dinner/dessert, pedicures, shopping, and of course talking!! I look forward to this time we have every year to spend together! They are my best pals and I am so thankful for the blessing that they are in my life. I just wish we lived closer!!

Bridge and Kate as we head out for a night out!

Tara and I chilling in the back seat!

Dinner out!

Pedicures, here we come!


My besties:) Marcie and Melissa we missed you!

Take 2!
3 comments:
Woo-hoo! So fun! Miss you already!
So nice that you girls do that!! Looked like a great weekend!
Interesting...you "forgot" to add the crazy pictures from your weekend- you know, like the movie Bridesmaid?! I know how it is when best girls get together! ha ha
Post a Comment