Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ohio fun!!

For Spring Break we went to see The Colemans in Ohio. Here is Aidan eating dinner.
Brennan
Paige
All the kids eating dinner. I didn't take enough pictures and realized I didn't get a picture of Bria. I am so bummed. Oh well. I will be back in May for girls weekend.
Logan wearing Bridgette's heels and vacuuming.
Aidan showing off the ship he built.
Logan thought it was fun to eat the Legos.
Bridge & me!! Friends since 1995 at Roberts Wesleyan College!
Eating ice cream and playing some games as we wind down from all the kids was a blast at night!
Don't worry..Brad and Don had fun too!

3 comments:

ggroot said...

Fun Fun and two crazy chicks!xoxoxxo

Anonymous said...

Looks like Bridgette copied our kitchen. Chocolate walls, white cabinets and beigey looking counter tops. But wait, she's never seen our kitchen. Maybe we just think alike. LOL Cute pics of the kids. Can't believe Brennan is that big. Paige and he are just growing too fast. Nana

Jordan said...

Looked like fun!! Love all of your pictures -- have a Happy Easter!