
We heard through the grapevine that our small town was filming a movie. So I decided to go over to the set and see if we could check it out and scoop out any celebrities. The movie is called "The Odd Life of Timothy Green". It stars Jennifer Garner, Common, David Morse, Dianne Wiest, Ron Livingston , and more. Here is a sign showing which way to filming.

Here is the building they were shooting the scenes in.

Some of the actors came out to take pictures and sign autographs on their lunch break. Here is David Morse.

Close-up!

Dianne West

Here is the rapper Common coming down the stairs.

Close-up!

And the best..here come Jennifer Garner. I have been a fan of hers since Alias!


Here she is signing autographs.

Here she is taking a picture with Paige. I should have snapped two pictures so Paige's eyes weren't shut but at least I got a picture. She was super friendly and very nice to all the fans watching outside. I said, could you take a picture with my daughter?". She said, "Of course". She asked Paige how old she was and said I have a daughter your age. I asked for her autograph and then she had to head back to set! Pretty eventful day in our neck of the woods!!
4 comments:
Love it Paige and you got to meet a movie star how sweet.xoxoxo
What's up E Hollywood Access hahaha have nicole come work for you.
Reporting live from somewhere in Georgia: Paige Rice has met Jennifer Garner folks!!!!! Ohhh yes!!
Amazing...I knew there was a reason why I want to live down south!
Love you guys!
Soooo cool!! I love Jennifer Garner!! Great pictures!!
Post a Comment