Sunday, February 13, 2011

Paige's Tea Party

Paige and all her tea party friends dressed in "their finest dress & mother's pearls". ( I put that wording on the invitation)
Tea pot invitations that I made for Paige's friends.

Here is a close up. I though they turned out cute.



Here is my dinning room converted to a little girls tea party. My mother-in-law Helen, sister-in-law Cassie, my mom, and I all worked on Friday night to get it ready for Saturdays' party. Helen and Cassie had a tea party for Brooke one year and still had all of these items to help me decorate.


Close up of the table!

















Place settings. Each girl got to take home her cup and saucer in her goodie bag.









Goodie bags.







Decorations!









Craft table!










Cupcakes that matched the plates.










Here is a close up of the flower on each cupcake. The flower was on the tea party plates.













Finger food for the girls.













Paige making a face at a card she opened. This is a "Paige" face for sure. This picture is the best!!













Make a wish!
















Enjoying her cupcake.

















The girls enjoying their cupcakes.















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It did turn out well. Was glad that I got to help. Hope that it gives her some good memories through the years. Nana

grandpa &grandma said...

That was the best tea party Grandma& Grandpa have ever been too. We are so happy that we got to share that with our sweet Paige.Love all the pics.xoxoxoxox

Jordan said...

Jenn - the party looked like so much fun!! Amazing set up! Love the flowers on the cupcakes & love the tea cups & saucers to take home!!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness!!! This party looked amazing:)! The chair covers are the best! What a fun way to remember your 5th birthday. You looked like a princess! Love you lots Paige! xoxoxo Aunt Nicole