We left for NY On Christmas day and arrived that night. I didn't take as many picture as I hoped
because the day after we arrived Logan woke up sick. He had a 102 fever and was miserable. He is still under
the weather and I took him to
the doctor yesterday. He has RSV and will be on the mend for a few more days. So not as many pictures as I would like!!

Paige did get
to go outside and go sledding with
Grandpa Steve.

Making snow angels.

Ready to go! Thanks Grandpa for taking all of these fun pictures!

Wipeout!


More snow angels...

So happy to be in
the snow. I love this picture!


The Georgia peach was having a blast.

Since Logan wasn't feeling to
great he didn't really
want to eat anything besides bread. Once his fever was gone he was ravenous. Watch
the progression of digging into
the vegetables.

More please!
Success!

Logan also wanted to try out some
karaoke on
the microphone.
2 comments:
NEW YORK VACATION WAS AWESOME.
Love the snow pictures. Looks like fun. Next year Logan will be able to join her and make memories. Hopefully Logan will be a good singer and really show off his pipes. LOL Nana
Post a Comment