Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!

Here are Paige & Logan on Christmas Eve! Don't they look adorable in their Christmas outfits? I know I am biased but they are special for sure. This is the only picture that I could get of them together. Logan doesn't like to sit still for long.
Logan checking out under the tree.

Hey, mom!!


Had to get a shot of the outfit. No family picture because Daddy was upstairs with the stomach bug. Logan had it earlier in the week and was still not feeling up to his best yet either.




Paige throwing out her reindeer food.
.

Looking so cute in her new nightgown.





Paige and her doll under the tree.







Laying out cookies for Santa. Now we are ready for the morning!!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet love the gown and the auit and dress is beautiful.xooxoxo

Anonymous said...

That "Hey Mom" is just a little Steve and Jay pic. Nana