Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter 2010

My niece Brooke getting ready to start the egg hunt!
Yesterday we spent the day at Shane & Cassie's celebrating Easter. We had a yummy lunch and an egg hunt! We had a great time!


Here is Paige hunting away. Next year Logan will be able to take part in the fun!
















Grant was helping Paige grab the eggs.






My nephew Grant!







Paige








Paige looking pretty!












Our family shot!







Here are some pictures of the two kids.











I love this one:)









































Shane and Cassie being silly. I love this picture. They are always taking the pictures and never in them.
















Daddy and Logan playing!















Logan playing with Uncle Shane.

















Then we all played "Just Dance" on Grant and Brooke's Wii. It was really fun. Here are pictures of Paige and Grant taking a turn.



















































































Logan eating his dinner with his new bib. (Baby's first Easter)












































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the blue they look so cute but when don't they,love all the picsxoxoxoxox

UNCLE JAY said...

My niece and nephew are awesome!!! I can't wait to see you guys!! 52 days until wedding-fest 2010 :)

Anonymous said...

I know that God has blessed me with the four most beautiful grandchildren ever created. Love them all. Nana