
The mister is now five months. Here he is with his 5 month sign. His shirt says mommy and daddy love me. It's true:) Logan is still on the same night sleeping schedule. Hoping he makes it the full 12 hours soon. (A mom can wish, right?) He takes two long naps and one cat nap depending on the day. He is trying so hard to roll from his back to his tummy but can't make it yet. He loves to sit up and look all around. He loves to play and loves to talk as loud as he can. We don't go back for his check-up until six months but I think he is
about 26 inches now and 15 pounds.

He grabs at everything and this is what he thought of Mommy trying to take a close-up picture with his sign. Thanks mom,I think I will play with this.

I love this picture. It looks like he is reading the paper.

Smile for all my fans:)
3 comments:
Our little guy is 5 months already,he is so cute and seems to be so busy love the pics. love ggrootxoxoxoxoxoxo
HE looks great Jen! What a cutie and he is growing so fast. MAkes me want another
Just wanna squeeze those sweet cheeks. Adorable.
Post a Comment