
Paige has been asking for a really long time about getting her ears pierced so we decided to let her do something special before her little brother gets here! So we took her today to get her ears pierced!! Here is the before shot!!

This is after they pulled her hair up and made the dots on her ears!!

All done!! She picked her own earrings!! She wanted diamonds!She did cry but was super excited afterwards!! She looks like such a big girl!! I can't believe how big she is:)
4 comments:
how pretty our little darling is and such abig girl with earring nowxoxoxooxxolove you
wow!!! she looks so happy! our paige has been begging, but she is such a drama queen i'm not sure she would survive. she looks so mature with earrings!!!
AAAwww she looks ADORABLE!!
Paige is such a sweetheart and it is so neat that you are so close at school and work! What a blessing that is, I'm sure. You all must be getting excited about #2! I hope you've been feeling and sleeping ok.
Post a Comment