Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of Pre-School!

Paige eating breakfast before we head off to school!
Paige ready to leave for our first day!!

My big pre-schooler!


Standing and smiling by her cubbie!




Mommy and Paige in her classroom!



My classroom! I will be teaching Pre-K ( 4 year old pre-school) down the hall from Paige's classroom! I am excited to be at the same school as Paige. School is from 9-1. I have to be there at 8:30 and can leave at 1:30.





Another classroom shot!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at the little skirt and love the socks and shoes,mommy looks pretty too,xoxoxoxoxoo

Susan and Lee said...

Your classroom looks great Jen! hope you have a great year

The Carlson Chronicles said...

Forget you start school so early down there! Praying for you as you enter a new school year! Paige is stinkin adorable!

UNCLE JAY said...

She looks WAY too old already. WHERE?

Jennifer Suarez said...

Paige is adorable as always, but Jen, my god you look AMAZING pregnant! 28 weeks ALREADY?! Holy friggen COW... Wait, no I take that back. I know better than to use the word cow anywhere NEAR a pregnant woman.

Sincerly, you look GREAT!!!!