Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all mommies out there! We had a very nice day yesterday. It started with Brad and Paige bringing me breakfast in bed. Brad made scrambled cheese eggs, fruit, and chocolate croissants. It was very tasty and super sweet. Brad and Paige also gave me flowers and a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure. I felt very special and we had a nice day together as a family. We went over to Cassie's house (B's sister) and saw his mom and dad too. It was a nice afternoon just enjoying being with family. I only have these three pictures. Two pictures of Paige enjoying her croissant and a picture of the breakfast! I am so blessed to be Paige's mom and am so happy to watch her grow. Hope everyone had a great day!





6 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! looks yummy

Susan

Fran said...

Happy belated Mother's Day, Jenn! Sounds like a very nice day!

Mindy said...

Happy Mother's Day! We are out of town this weekend. I will call you when we get back so we can get together. Glad you had a nice day. Miss You!

Jordan said...

Jenn,
Looks like you had a great day! The breakfast looks good too. Happy Mother's Day to you!

Anonymous said...

OMG Paige is just TOO CUTE!! And chocolate croissants?!!? Those sound soooo good.

Anonymous said...

OK, I just spent, well way longer than I should have while at work, flipping through all the pictures on your blogs watching Paige grow up. Well actually I was working from the newest posts to the oldest so technically I was watching Paige grow down I guess I could say LOL. ANYWAY... she's so adorable. You are a lucky mommy!! I couldn't help but to notice so many similarites as I flipped through though. Like the toys she has are the same as many that my girls have owned. And of course the mother of pearl neclace from Lia Sophia, I see you love and wear yours as much as I do! (isn't it great?!)

PHEW, well it was so cool to see pictures of everyone. Gosh seeing your brother's all grown up was amazing... and for some reason I remember your dad being a bigger more intimidating man than he seems to be today. But I suppose that's just because we were smaller back then huh?

It was so awesome to catch up though!