Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sesame Street Live and a Ballerina

Okay, this picture has nothing to do with the title of my post but it was too funny not to add. This week I had the step ladder in the kitchen while I was putting something away. I walked away for a few minutes and I come back to find Paige on top of the ladder in the junk drawer pulling out all my tape. I guess I asked for it! (Bridgette, do you like the shirt?)
Paige loves Sesame Street especially ELMO! When we knew that Sesame Street Live was coming to town, we knew we had to take her. This was the view from our seats! They were great.
Paige in her seat getting ready for the show to start. She is holding her blanket which must be with us at all times. She loves it!
Mommy, where's Elmo?
Yeah, I see Elmo! Paige LOVED the show. The first five songs she just kept smiling and dancing. Brad and I had so much fun just because we knew she liked it so much.
Some of the gang!
Paige mesmerized by what she sees.Zoey in her tutu.
Elmo signing his famous song "Elmo's World".
Burt trying his hand at the Bee Gees "Stayin Alive". We are so glad that we decided to go. We know that Paige really had so much fun.
We got Paige this tutu at the show for five dollars so she could be like Zoey. She was playing in it tonight. I put on her little pink flats so she would look like a ballerina.
Look at the most beautiful ballerina in the world.
Don't you just want to squeeze her right now? She is growing up so fast. We can't believe she is nineteen months old already. Where is the time going? She looks like a little girl more and more everyday and my baby is all gone:(


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the tutu! Time goes so fast--she looks like such a big girl now. We are waiting for Sesame Street Live to come near us so we can take Ryan--also a fan of Elmo!

Thanks for the updated pics!
Kate

Anonymous said...

oh my prettylittle girl. she looks so sweet and so happy , what a intense look at elmo show thanks for the new pics i do want to just hug and smooch her so much.xoxoxoxo

Matt, Tara, Noah and Chloe said...

Wow! Such a big girl!! Really she looks so svelte! Where did these big kids come from! Looks like I'll be at Elmo's show one day too :)

Anonymous said...

She is getting SO BIG! And look at that hair...too cute!

Lora said...

Hi Jenn,

She is adorable! I just want to pinch those cheeks. ;)

Hope you are all well! Violet told me she wishes she could meet Paige (secretly, I think she wants to steal her tutu).

Adams Fam: said...

Her hair is getting so long and beautiful, your too Jenn! I hope my girl will like tutus and pink as much as Paige!!