Monday, July 23, 2007

Update from The Rice's

Paige playing on the playground. Check out her crocs and shades! So stylish!
Peeking through the fence!
I have so enjoyed my time home with Paige this summer and can hardly believe that the summer is almost over. I have to go back to work on August 6th for pre-planning and the first day of school is August 13th. So I have two weeks left home with Paige and I hope that it goes very slow! She has been so fun and it's so neat to watch how much she is learning at this time. She is a sponge and seems to be doing something new everyday. The house is still for sale...we were really hoping to sell before I went back to work. I am only going part-time . I will be job-sharing with another teacher and we will share the classroom. I will work three days a week or two days a week. We have had someone interested in the house and they came back for a second showing. It was very positive and we are just waiting for an offer. We also found out that our babysitter will not be able to watch Paige so please pray for us to be able to find a new in home care babysitter for Paige. It's going to be a tough few weeks around here so keep up the prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the crocs and the outfit peeking through the fence so sweet with her bum sticking up in the air xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

CROCS??? Remember when you made fun of me wearing my crocs when I came to atlanta awhile ago?? But now you have seen the light and have Paige stylin' and comfortable in her own crocs! Ha!! Let me know when you want to know when the next big trend from colorado comes along and you want to jump on the train earlier!! :)
Marcie

Unknown said...

Crocs, a colorado trend? P-shaw! They were old hat in Cali years ago... but anyway.

News Jenny?!? Someone else needs to update too! House? Job? Babysitter? Paige's new words?