Our blog was created so all of our family and friends near and far could keep up with our family in words and pictures!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
I love cake!!
My first taste of cake. Paige loved her cake!! She was dainty at first then she dove right in!! Clapping for cake!! Yeah, Paige! Mommy, do you want some? This is me when I was finished!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I heard the party was great and I'm sorry I missed it. I am glad to see pictures of the cake eating because everyone is talking about it! She is precious! S. Heald
I am so happy that your grandparents from NY were able to be here for your first birthday party. Grandma Cathy will have wonderful memories of making your first cake when looking at these pictures over the years. You are adorable our beautiful Paige. Love, Nana
2 comments:
I heard the party was great and I'm sorry I missed it. I am glad to see pictures of the cake eating because everyone is talking about it! She is precious!
S. Heald
I am so happy that your grandparents from NY were able to be here for your first birthday party. Grandma Cathy will have wonderful memories of making your first cake when looking at these pictures over the years. You are adorable our beautiful Paige. Love, Nana
Post a Comment