
Paige is trying to do more every day! She loves standing and is trying to pull up on things. She loves scooting and crawling backwards. She doesn't crawl fowards yet but gets around in her way. She is in to everything so it's the same. She is moblie for sure!

Do you love my stylish sweater vest and white blouse with my cropped cords? I am going for the best dressed baby award!!

So happy to play with my daddy.

You probably can't tell in the picture, but Paige's two top teeth have both broken trough the gums and are coming in. So now she is up to four teeth!!
3 comments:
I am so glad that you have this website! And, yes, I think she wins the best dressed baby award!
S. Heald
What a hapy little baby - just like another baby I know :0). I can't wait to see you guys so we can have Brennan and Paige play together! It'll be so fun to see how they interact. We'll talk soon.
Love ya,
Bridgette
Ah, cute Christmas pics and love those teeth! Charlie just got his bottom two finally!
Post a Comment