I think I should eat my costume.
I am trying to show you my scary face. I am coming to get you.
Ladybugs are very cute, just like me.
I thought I would show off my two pearly whites! Look close on the bottom.
I am so happy celebrating my first Halloween. I love my ladybug costume. We sat on the porch for awhile and passed out candy to all the kids that came. I really just wanted everyone to see me in my costume.
4 comments:
How adorable! Your first of many more. You'll be able to enjoy the candy next year. Love you, Nana
I am so glad that you have the website! She is adorable in that costume. Thanks for posting the pictures so quickly.
Stacey Heald
I can't believe, how precious she is (well yes I can). That is the sweetest costume ever. Where did you get it. It is so cute and she is amazing. We miss you guys!!
I can't believe, how precious she is (well yes I can). That is the sweetest costume ever. Where did you get it. It is so cute and she is amazing. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment